Minimum of 12 months / 2400 hours of Diploma program in Yoga Training / Yoga Therapy from a recognized institution including those who have completed Degree (U.G), Master Degree (P.G), or Ph.D. in Yoga / Yoga Therapy are eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
Copy of the course completion certificate would be required for confirmation of the membership.
The fee for Associate Membership USD $25 annually.
As a AYTA member, you would be entitled to exclusive access and privileges to the work including research done by member institutions and partners, to events including international conferences, discounts, and other incentives including the following :
- You will receive monthly newsletters from AYTA with updates on yoga therapy, best research publications of the month and announcements of upcoming yoga therapy programs, across the world.
- You will receive a discount of up to 50% on the registration fee for all AYTA programs including conferences, seminars and workshops.
- You will be given first preference for all CME’S conducted by AYTA.
- You will receive a discount of up to 50% on any publications from AYTA.
- You will be given access to employment opportunities available across Asia and other parts of the world.
- You will receive selective discounts on courses conducted by AYTA member institutions across Asia.
- You may be invited from time to time to contribute to the curriculum and standards which will be revised periodically to prepare guidelines in yoga therapy.
- You may be invited to be part of AYTA discussion forums to interact with leading yoga therapy consultants across the world.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in network meetings to collaborate with established institutions and get the required guidelines.
- You will be supported technically by the AYTA team for planning and executing yoga therapy research or education through member institutions.
If eligible you will be nominated for awards and recognitions in the field of Yoga Therapy across the world.