Minimum of 800 hours of Yoga Therapy Program from a recognized Yoga institution or Minimum of 600 hours of Advanced Yoga teacher training course or Any Undergraduate/ Master's program from any recognized University.
Copy of the course completion certificate would be required for confirmation of the membership.
The fee for Individual Membership USD $15 annually. And Yoga Therapy Practitioners (doctors) USD $25 annually
- You will receive monthly newsletters from AYTA with updates on yoga therapy, best research publications of the month, and announcements of upcoming yoga therapy programs across the world.
- You will receive a discount of up to 50% on the registration fee for all AYTA programs including conferences, seminars and workshops.
- You will be given first preference for all CMEs, CYEs, and CREs conducted by AYTA.
- You will receive a discount up to 50% on any publications from AYTA.
- You will be given access to employment opportunities available in Asia and the rest of the world.
- You will receive selective discounts on courses conducted by AYTA member institutions across Asia.
- You may be invited to be part of AYTA discussion forums to interact with leading yoga therapy consultants across the world.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in network meetings to collaborate with established institutions and get the required guidelines.