Minimum of 800 hours of Yoga Therapy Program from a recognized Yoga institution or Minimum of 600 hours of Advanced Yoga teacher training course.
Copy of the course completion certificate would be required for confirmation of the membership.
The fee for Individual Membership will be USD$15annually.
- You will receive monthly newsletters from AYTA with updates on yoga therapy, best research publications of the month, and announcements of upcoming yoga therapy programs across the world.
- You will receive a discount of up to 50% on the registration fee for all AYTA programs including conferences, seminars and workshops.
- You will be given first preference for all CMEs, CYEs, and CREs conducted by AYTA.
- You will receive a discount up to 50% on any publications from AYTA.
- You will be given access to employment opportunities available in Asia and the rest of the world.
- You will receive selective discounts on courses conducted by AYTA member institutions across Asia.
- You may be invited to be part of AYTA discussion forums to interact with leading yoga therapy consultants across the world.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in network meetings to collaborate with established institutions and get the required guidelines.