“Yoga is for bringing peace on earth, and this is going to happen if each one of us will be at peace inside our hearts and minds. We all should learn how to calm down, balance, and tranquil the mind. Yoga is a holistic posture not only for the body but also for bringing calmness to the mind.” - Dr. H.R Nagendra.
APYTA was created to realize a long-standing wish among yoga therapists and physicians to have a common platform for the purpose of sharing each other’s expertise through networking, collaborating and exchange programs.
The 6th Asian Pacific Yoga Therapy Association (APYTA) Conference will be held at the 'land of the blue dragon' Hanoi, Vietnam between November 26th- 27th, 2022! New dimensions to propagate Yoga therapy by “Bridging Body-Mind-Soul for Innate Healing”. Jointly organised by Asian Pacific Yoga Therapy Association and Vietnam Yoga Academy. This will be a physical Conference presenting World-class experts from all around the globe in the field of Medical & Yoga Industry.
• 2 days conference ticket to join all interactive sessions with international and local hosts
• 3 days 2 nights at Tam Chuc Complex (2 pax/ room)
• 3 nutritious vegan meals per day Free goodie bag include
• Round trip bus tickets from HaNoi to Tam Chuc
• 2 days conference ticket to all interactive sessions with international and local hosts
• 4 days 3 nights at Hotel (2 pax/ room) - Single Room Upgrade if available
• 3 nutritious vegan meals per day + Free ticket to Gala Dinner
• Merchandise pack included
• Boat Ticket in Tam Chuc
• Night tour ticket
• Conference pass for 1 day
• Lunch Pass
• Conference merchandise- A Tote Bag
President of Indian Yoga Association
Founder of S-VYASA Yoga University.
President of Japan Yoga Therapy Society
Chief Yoga Therapy Consultant, SVYASA
Director, Arogyadhama and Standing Committee IYA, India
Founding Director of The Yoga Therapy Clinic
Director of Research at Patanjali Research Foundation
ICMR Head & Neurosicence at SVYASA
President of Karma Care Australia
Director at Dandenong Neurology & Specialist Group
Founder of Outpace Parkinson’s Program
Department of Physiology at NUS Medicine
MD Anderson Cancer Center